Our trusted registrars
Xcobean Systems Limited
Xtranet Communications Ltd
Zote Telkom Limited
Registrar Application Form
Why Become a KeNIC accredited Registrar
- 1. KeNIC accreditation will boost your credibility as an organisation/business.
- 2. Opportunity to partner with the Registry in promoting the uptake of .KE
- 3. The Registry will offer you marketing support to grow .KE registration numbers.
- 4. KeNIC will run.KE awareness campaigns to support your business.
- 5. Access to free training on DNS/DNSSEC offered by the Registry.
- 6. TheRegistry will support you by engaging the Regulator on matters related to .KE domains.
- 7. Registrars are listed as partners on KeNIC Website.
Credit Card Payments
EFT or Direct Deposit payments
Kenya Network Information Centre (KeNIC) conducted a technical registrar training on 10th and 11th April 2019.The training covered;
- Introduction to Domain Name System.(DNS)
- DNS Configuration
- Introduction to Domain Name System Security Extensions.(DNSSEC)
- DNSSEC Configuration using BIND
Download the materials from the links below:Introduction to DNS
DNS Configuration Labs
Introduction to DNSSEC
DNSSEC configuration using bind
To login as Registrar. Use the Link below
Need Some Help?
Our customer care service team is here for you. We provide onboarding assistance to get your domain up and running.
Reach out to our support team or chat us online+254 (0) 715 27 54 83 / +254 (0) 702 693 515