1. All applicants must provide complete and accurate responses to the questions contained in Sections A, B and C of the application form. The responses must be written in upper case alphabet and legible.
2.While submitting this application form, applicants must attach the following documents;
a)Certified Copies of its certificate of incorporation, latest CR12, Tax Compliance, PIN Certificate
b)Two copies of the Registrar Agreement, signed by the company/ individual;
3. The applicant will be required to get a .KE ccTLD Sub-Domain Registrar Services License from Communications Authority of Kenya after the application has been approved.
4. The KENIC Registrar Agreement is non-negotiable. All applicants should obtain independent legal advice with respect to their obligations under the Registrar Agreement before executing such agreement.
5. The accreditation fee is non-refundable.
6. All questions and inquiries about the application form, the Registrar Agreement or the accreditation process in general can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org