What are the objectives of KeNIC?
- To act as a trustee for the .KE country-code-top-level-domain (.KE ccTLD)
- To administer the .KE ccTLD and its Second-Level Domains
- To maintain and promote the operational stability and utility of the .KE ccTLD
- To ensure a cost-effective administration of the .KE ccTLD and its sub-domains
- To provide name service for all .KE, and ensure that the database is secure and stable
- Most importantly to Promote the development of Information and Communications Technologies (ICTs) in Kenya with a particular emphasis on promoting activities in Rural and Low Income Urban areas of the country