Unlock your potential at KENIC
KeNIC is a company, limited by guarantee, licensed to manage and administer the dot ke Country Code Top-Level Domain (.Ke ccTLD) name. This took place after intensive consultations with the Local Internet Community. This public-private partnership was therefore the initial step in facilitating the growth and uptake of the Internet in Kenya.
VACANCY: FINANCE INTERN
: Finance Intern
: Finance Manager
The Internship program will provide an opportunity to gain hands on work- experience, expand knowledge, refine career goals and build professional network and mentors.
- Gain exposure in Finance and accounts
- Assist with monthly financial reports
- Assist in answering finance queries to client's
- Assist in updating accounting systems with transactions
- Assist in timely submission of statutory returns
- Assisting with, filing, data entry, recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Any other relevant work that may be assigned to the job holder from time to time
- Must have an undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent.
- Must have at least CPA 2
- Sound accounting knowledge
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Must be a team player and have the ability to solve problems
- Communication skills, Phone skills, interpersonal skills,
- Demonstrate ability to work proactively in a diverse organisation
Kindly send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
on or before 8th November 2021.
Download here.Finance Intern advert